Johnson County Community College’s athletic training department has one of the most highly trained and highly skilled staffs in the country.
For JCCC Athletes
Athletic Training Team
- Beth West, ATC, head athletic trainer
- Ben Edwinson, ATC, associate athletic trainer
- Jonathan Lovercamp ATC, associate athletic trainer
- A team of athletic training students who study and work with the program before transferring to an accredited athletic training school
- Lead team physician
- Four orthopedic surgeons
- Preventative conditioning programs
- Rehabilitation programs in cooperation with the conditioning coaches
- Barbara Gill Lifetime Fitness Center for therapeutic exercise
- Year-round medical care from the medical team
The athletic training facility is located in the JCCC Gym building, and the training room facilities at JCCC are top quality.